MCSHC 2015 Annual Conference Materials
2015 Pre-Conference Presentations - Downloadable
Emergency Pediatric Assessment for the School Nurse
- Module Introduction
- Module 1 - EMS Systems
- Module 2 - The Assessment--First Steps
- Module 3 - Assessment STEP by STEP
- Module 4 - Medical Legal Considerations
- Module 5 -Trauma Assessment Bleeding and Shock
- Module 6 - Assessing Trauma In the School Setting
- Module 7- Assessing Trauma in the School Setting
2015 Presentations - Downloadable
About the Conference:
The goal of the conference is to present the most up-to-date information about effective coordinated school health programs. The purpose of the presentations is to foster and support learning, dialogue and collaboration that will improve the performance of practicing professionals working to impact the health, safety and well-being of children.
The Coalition hopes you will consider exhibiting. Over 200 school nurses, health and PE teachers, administrators,
counselors, school food service personnel, and state and community partners are expected to attend.